Thursday, April 25, 2013

Questions & Answers about me #Part3 101 Questions OMG!



The 101 Question Survey

101. My middle name is: Erastia Susana

100. I was born on: 12 feb 94

99. I am really: georgeus :p


98. My cell phone company is: blackberry

97. My eye color is: dark brown

96. My shoe size is: 39-40 (indo size)

95. My ring size is: 18

94. My height is: secret

93. I am allergic to: bullshit. Lol no. I’m allergic to eggs

92. I was born in: Madiun,Indonesia

91. I live in: Surabaya,Indonesia.

90. The last book I read: Hi,Miiko!

88: One thing you hate about yourself: my skin

87. My favorite Holiday is: christmas holiday

86. The last three cds I bought: cds?wht’s that?

85. Last song that made me cry was: forget

84. Are you taken or Single: single but I’m not forever alone :p

83. If your taken, by who?: by my parents

82. Do you like being single/taken?: both. They have positive negative side

81. What did you do last night?: watching tv and had a photo sessions


:::::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:::::

80. Love at first sight? yes

79. Luck?: yes

78. Fate?  no

77. What do you think of Yourself? ordinary

76. Aliens? yes

75. Heaven? yes

74. Hell? yes

73. Ghosts? Um...yes

72. Horoscopes? No..i means..just for a good things ;)

71. Soul mates? yes


:::::Which is Better?:::::

70. Hugs or Kisses: both

69. Drunk or High: drunk then feel so high

68. Phone or Online: both

67. Red heads or Black heads? How about white?

69. Blondes or Brunettes: blondes

68. Hot or Cold: cold

67. Summer or winter: winter

69. Chocolate or vanilla: choco

68. Night or Day: night

66. Curly or Straight hair: straight


:::::Here’s What I Think About::::

65. Abortion: cruel

64. Backstabbers: go die!

63. Parents: my everything


::::Last time I:::

62. Went out of town: 3 months ago

61. Had food: now :3

60. Seen someone: now. I see my brother sleeping

59. Cried in front of someone? 13 days ago. In front of him L

58. Grew: 3 months at my bornday


::::MISC::::

57. Who is the dirtiest person you know: my highschool friends. Her name is felani. She had bad smell :s

56. Who makes you laugh the most?: almost all of my friends

55.The last movie I watched: G.I Joe 2

54. What I don’t understand is: many

53. The most unsatisfactory answer I’ve ever received is: i don’t know

52. Something I will miss when I leave home is: my parents,my grandma,the atmosphere

51. The thing that I’m looking forward to the most: for now,do a photoshoot with wedding dress :D

50. The thing that I’m not looking forward to is: become fatter

49. Tomorrow: i’ll just stay at home,do nothing,alone

48. Today: tired day. Feel so sleepy all day long

47. Next Summer:  i wish i can be slimmer and have boyfriend

46. Next Week: got some money!

45. People call me: yohana or tia

44. The persons who knows the most about me is: my best friend

43. The most difficult thing to do is: diet!

42. I have gotten a speeding ticket: never

41. My zodiac sign is: water.aquarius

40. The first person I talked to today was: my maid

39. First time you had a crush: elementary school grade 6th

38. The one person who can’t hide things from me: i don’t have idea

37. Last time someone said something that you were thinking?: forget

36. Right now I am talking to: no one

35. What is your dream job?: producer,movie editor,model,chef,and so many more

34. First job?: not yet

33. I have/will get a job at?: art world

32. I have these pets: dog

31. I hope: I get an A in this course: photography

30. The worst sound in the world: idk

29. The person that makes me cry the most is: HE L

28. My boy/girlfriend is: i don’t have yet

27. Florida or Hawaii: hawaii!!!!

26. My favorite piece of clothing is: i love all

25. My favorite sport is: basketball

24. Last time I cried: forget

23. My friends are: my everything

22. My computer is: my best friend in home

21. The school I go to is: petra christian university

20. Last person I got mad at: my bestfriend K

19. The all-time best movie is: about car race

18. The all-time best thing in the world is: everything i had

17. The all-time best smell: chinese food

16. Your current theme song: rnb songs

15. The most annoying person you know is: so many annoying persons around me. So i can’t write it one by one

14. I lose respect for people who:  arrogant

13. The movies I have cried at are: many

12. Closest friend name: felicia

11. Favorite web site: youtube

10. I want to be: a photographer and model and chef and...her wife!

9. The worst pain I was ever in was?: when my mom died L

8. My favorite word is: this is my life. Not yours!

7. My room is: so blue

6. My favorite celebrity is: for now, i don’t have one

5. My weakness is: lazy

4. What I like about the opposite sex: her behaviour

3. Who has broken your heart: him too

2. One thing that makes you feel great is: sleep!

1. You filled out 101 questions because: i don’t have any idea for spare my time in this nite when I’m in insomnia :p

No comments:

Post a Comment