Thursday, April 25, 2013

Questions & Answers about me! #Part1

OK this is some questions about me :

1. What accent that you use?
# This is javanese accent because i'm from Indonesia. Precisely in the East Java

2. Do you like travelling?
# of course yes!!! i prefer go to the beach, lake, zoo or something nature than go to the mall. I'm too bored to see shopping complex x(

3. What is your favorite color?

# BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE

4. What is your favorite sport?
# Actually i don't really had interest to do a sport. But i love to watch basketball tournament.

5. Do you have pets?
# Yes i have a male golden retriever. His name is Crown. But he not live with me now. I live in Surabaya since about 5 years ago and he live in my hometown, Ponorogo. miss him so much.


6. What is your favorite book?
# Maybe chicken soup for the soul and i really love japanese comics. i don't know what it called. Manga? right? like doraemon, miiko, etc.

7. What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
# "everything that too much it isn't good,something that be forced is also not well,selfishness can ruin everything"
well that all the words which serve as guidelines me now.

8. Are you pure Indonesian?
# No, i'm not. I'm Chinese descent who lived and grow in Indonesia :)

9. Say something that describes yourselves!
# am i should answer this question? Lol! Ok i had chinese skin. you all people surely know. narrow eyes like another  Chinese people.and i don't have the eye crease! i hate it! i have black hair but recently i colored it with light brown. i have very sensitive skin. mosquito bite will be hard to disappear and i really really hate this!!!! my height is about 162cm and my weight? it's secret! above 50kg :| dietdietdietdiet

10. Things that you want to achieve now...
# Get a job! i'm still a college student but lately I'm thinking of looking for a job. but I am confused what should i work. whether a photographer? so confused.



Well that's some questions and answers about me. It will be continue into the second part :) gracias. 

No comments:

Post a Comment