Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Questions & Answers #Part10 I'm 36% City and 18% Country!



HOW CITY ARE YOU?

[*] I’ve been to Starbucks more than once in my life

[] I link arms whenever I walk with someone

[] I shop at AE, A&F, or HCO

[*] I own 2 or more polo shirts


[*] I will never be caught without my cellphone

[] I straighten or blow dry my hair on a daily basis

TOTAL: 3

[] I wear flipflops no matter what the weather

[*] I own an oversized pair of sunglasses

[] I own 1 or more pairs of ripped jeans

[*] I layer my shirts

[*] I will do anything to get the best Facebook pic

[] I had a “Facebook mirror pic”

TOTAL: 3

[] When I’m not drinking starbucks/second cup I prefer water

[] I get annoyed with tom-boys

[*] I own an oversized bag or purse

[] I have seen an episode of Laguna Beach

[] My new addiction is 8th & Ocean or the Hills

[] I say “lol” “lmao” or “lmfao” in every sentence of every online conversation

[*] I own tight jeans

TOTAL: 2

[*] I wear large necklaces

[] I own an iPod/mp3 player

[*] The internet = survival

[] one of the sports I play/played is Football,Baseball,Basketball

[] I have more than 1 MSN screen name

TOTAL: 2

[] I have said “lol” or “OMG!” in a real conversation

[*] I love shopping

[*] I shop whenever I have a chance

[] I own a bathing suit that cost 100 dollars or more

[] I have watched the Simple Life

TOTAL: 2

***add x’s & Multiply By 3 & Put “I’m % City***

12×3= 36

HOW COUNTRY ARE YOU?

HAVE YOU…

[*] ridden a horse

[] owned a horse

[] owned land

[] been 4wheelin

[] say “ain’t”

[] been cow-tipping

[]been deer hunting

[] been swimming in a lake..

[] caught a fish

[]Seen a deer get skinned..

Total: 1

You …

[] have worked on a ranch or on land

[] have lived in a house in the middle of nowhere (for a summer)

[] have been duck hunting

[] have went swimming in a river

[*] driven or have owned a truck

[] own/ed a rebel flag

[] like to fish

[*] have a funny accent… or thats what people tell you

[] own/owned a pair of cowboy boots

[] own/owned a cowboy hat

[*] own/have owned a big dog

[] sometimes say “y’all”

[] have gotten made fun of for saying “y’all”

Total: 3

You also…

[*] cuss when you’re mad

[] have dipped/dip snuff

[] gone to church on sunday

[] owned/own a hunting dog

[] have riddin a horse to somewhere in town

[]have gone on a field trip to a farm/ranch

[] have eaten deer/elk meat

[] have shot a gun

[] always listen to country music

[] park your vehicles in the yard

Total: 1

You…

[] have gone shopping…for a gun

[] get the kids in your family a toy gun for christmas

[] wear long sleeves even in the summer

[] know what stirrups are

[] have fed the deer..

[*] know the difference between a guitar and a banjo

total: 1

***Add x’s & Multiply By 3 & Put “I’m % Country

6×3=18

No comments:

Post a Comment