Saturday, December 1, 2012

BRANDED NAIL ART


Channel Nails Art
I love chanel so much. i love their makeup. i love their bag. the sad thing is, i only had 1 chanel's bag. my mom bought me this bag when i'm 13-14 years old. until now, i still keep them in my closet.
oh by the way, i almost forgot. the had nailpolish too. they have so many beautiful color.








Louis Vuitton Nails Art
Aha! who's don't love Louis? this nailart. you can use stamping nailart, konad, or whatever they called. or you can draw yourself if you can do it neatly :p




Hermes Nails Art
i really love hermes bag. it's simple but look so elegant and it can match almost your every outfit. i like using hermes bag when saturday night, when i wear a dress and makeup. sooo perfect!


FIND ME AT
INSTAGRAM : YOHANATIA / RIVIERANAILART

I SELL FAKENAILS TOO FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY WITH CHEAPER WITH GOOD QUALITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment